Most of our customers come to us with similar problems. They have variation in their paddocks. They have increased production costs coming from higher labour rates, increased chemical, water, freight and nutrient costs. Environmental compliance also continues to increase. Customers are looking to optimise their farm performance through better use of resources including their latest farm machinery. They are looking for solutions that are simple and effective and don’t require lots of data management.
Our team will develop a customised program to address your concerns within an agreed budget. We deliver an end to end solution taking the headache out of sampling, testing, data generation and prescription files for you farm (VR) machinery.
For some growers, it may be a target pH level for others it may be a financial budget for Lime. These goals are agreed between yourself, your advisor (where relevant) and PA.
Typically we start with around 25% of your property in the first year so you can understand the process and benefits of the PA approach. To see a typical approach click here. As you see the benefit of the system, we can expand in subsequent years and for some attributes retest every 2-3 years to confirm the paddock variability is being reduced and your goals are being met.
We provide and end to end solution that includes
- Generation of Digital Farm Maps
- Creation of Soil Management Plans
- Extensive science backed, paddock grid soil sampling
- Certified (ASPAC) laboratory testing of all samples
- Spatial reports of the soil testing results (click here for a sample)
- Insights from data generated
- Variable Rate (VR) solutions produced in consultation with your advisor (click here for a sample). Lime, Phosphorus, Potash and Gypsum are the best selling nutrient solutions. We produce Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI) solutions.
- Plug and Play prescription files provide for your farm (VR) machinery