Optimise your machinery with autosteer.
Precision agriculture for many farmers starts with optimising machinery through autosteer. The combination of guidance and driving on hard, permanent wheel tracks has proven benefits:
- improved paddock efficiencies;
- reduced input costs (seed, sprays and fertiliser);
- reduced diesel consumption by up to half;
- greater accuracy in placing inputs;
- improved water infiltration and storage;
- improved timeliness of operations and a reduction in operator fatigue; and
- improvements in soil health.
We are able to assist with the on farm adoption of these techniques. Our services include:
- Reformat of your display with accurate boundaries, farm names, paddock names and AB lines;
- A datacard/USB stick ready to load your paddock data onto multiple machines;
- Digital farm map with accurate boundaries and public roads;
- Storage of application maps in the Precision Agriculture mapping system. For farmers with RTK GPS systems (2cm autosteer) these maps may be suitable for developing drainage designs and/or management zones.