Build your topsoil to improve the productivity and profitability of your farm.
Australia’s emerging carbon market is paving the way to broaden on-farm diversity as a new revenue stream.
By improving the health of your soils, you will be able to reap the rewards of a healthier more productive farming system.
Greater resilience to drought, while also improving cash flow from the sequestered carbon are some of the benefits of healthy soils.
What we offer?
- Precision Agriculture can help you get started on your carbon journey
- It’s critical to use professional services when measuring soil carbon
- We work with Carbon Service Providers and independently to provide sampling and testing services
- We can provide help for you to design your sampling plan, conduct sampling with specialist equipment, arrange testing and provide you results for your project
Why Use Precision Agriculture?
- 10 years of experience in soil sampling
- National footprint with highly-trained field technicians to conduct the physical soil sampling
- Soil analysis using accredited soil laboratories
- Experience is using sampling protocols and processes as required by the ERF
- We provide customised solutions to industry and farmers